Nosek & Associates Physical Therapy is proud to be a Medicare Provider and also a PPO preferred provider for many insurance companies servicing California and affiliated States.
As a courtesy to patients, we will contact your insurance company for verification of benefits, however, it is the patient's responsibility to:
- Know their insurance policy. Patients should be aware of their benefit coverage, covered and non-covered services, authorization requirements, all cost share information such as deductibles, coinsurance, and co-payments.
- To obtain a referral from their Primary Care Physician or Specialist and/or obtain authorization for treatment from their insurance company prior to receiving services.
*Non-Insurance Rates also offered. (Written diagnosis from doctor required: signed & dated less than 6 months old.)
List of Accepted Insurances:
- Affliliated Health Funds
- American PPO
- Beech Street
- Blue Shield
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (benefits vary per plan)
- Blue Cross (benefits vary per plan)
- Cigna PPO
- CoastalComp Health Networks(CCHN)
- Definity Health
- Delta Health
- Department of Labor
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health/Community Care Network(CCN)
- Fortified Provider Network(FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network Managed Care Inc.
- Global Medical Management
- Great-West Healthcare of California
- Health Management Network
- Health Net
- Health Network America/Triveris
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integrated Health Plans
- Intelligent Medical Solutions Medical Provider Network
- Interplan Health Group
- Managed Care Strategies
- Mid West National Life
- National ChoiceCare
- National Preferred Provider Network
- National Provider Network, Inc.
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Procura Management, Inc.
- Provider Networks of America(PRO-NET)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Railroad Medicare
- Rockport HealthCare Group, Inc.
- The Reny Company
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TLC Advantage, LLC
- Union Pacific Railroad Employees Health Systems(UPREHS)
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Workers' Comp
- Workers' Compensation Expansion Program